Tue, Feb 04|
Greenville Technical College - Northwest
FAA part 107 Classroom Exam Prep Greenville Tech Feb 4-5, 2020
National Award Winning Drone Training 2 day class to help prepare you for the FAA part 107 Written Exam. 100% Pass Rate*. Fee for class, workbook, handouts, practice exam, take home questions, and checklists is $579. Registration closes Jan 29. NOTE: FAA min age is 16.
Time & Location
Feb 04, 2020, 8:00 AM EST – Feb 05, 2020, 5:30 PM EST
Greenville Technical College - Northwest, 8109 White Horse Rd, Greenville, SC 29617, USA
About the Event
Registration handled by Greenville Technical College. See link.
Pre-class material will be emailed to you about 1 week prior to the class. Familiarity with this material and the terminology will greatly improve your understanding of the class, and results reflect higher test scores amongst students who review the material ahead of class.
Two day Class
February 4 0800-530
February 5 0800-530
CAROLINA DRONE ACADEMY FAA part 107 test prep class assists our students to prepare for the FAA part 107 written exam. This class covers the FAA defined areas for the Remote Pilot Certification Test to help you become a Drone Pilot.
- FAA 14 CFR part 107 Regulations
- Airspace Classification, Requirements, Sectional Maps, & Restrictions
- Aviation Weather Reports along with the Effect of Weather on UAS Flights
- Impact of Weight, Balance, & Load Factor on Aircraft Performance
- Inspection Procedures, Risk Mitigation & Emergencies
- Airport Operations & Radio Communications
- Q&A with FAA Certificated Chief Pilot
- Sample FAA Test Questions to help in your preparation
*100% Pass Rate for students who take their exam within 30 days of the class.