Wed, Apr 28|
Lexington County Sheriff's Dept Training
First Responders Only FAA part 107 Classroom Exam Prep Lexington, SC Apr 28-30
Apr 28-30, 2021 Fee for class is regularly $579 reduced to $520 for this First Responder's Only Class Must register with your valid First Responder Agency email address. Registration closes April 12.
Time & Location
Apr 28, 2021, 8:00 AM EDT – Apr 30, 2021, 12:00 PM EDT
Lexington County Sheriff's Dept Training, 541 Gibson Rd, Lexington, SC 29072, USA
About the Event
Pre-class material will be emailed to you about 1 week prior to the class. Familiarity with this material and the terminology will greatly improve your understanding of the class, and results reflect higher test scores amongst students who review the material ahead of class.
Two day Class
Apr 28 @ 0830-500
Apr 29 @ 0830-500
Apr 30 @ 0830-1200
CAROLINA DRONE ACADEMY FAA part 107 test prep class assists our students to prepare for the FAA part 107 written exam. This class covers the FAA defined areas for the Remote Pilot Certification Test to help you become a Drone Pilot.
- FAA 14 CFR part 107 Regulations
- Airspace Classification, Requirements, Sectional Maps, & Restrictions
- Aviation Weather Reports along with the Effect of Weather on UAS Flights
- Impact of Weight, Balance, & Load Factor on Aircraft Performance
- Inspection Procedures, Risk Mitigation & Emergencies
- Airport Operations & Radio Communications
- Q&A with FAA Certificated Chief Pilot
- Sample FAA Test Questions to help in your preparation
*100% Pass Rate for students who took their exam within 30 days of the class.
FAA 107 Test Prep Lexington SC
Apr 28-30, 2021 Location is Lexington County Sheriff's Dept 541 Gibson Road, Lexington, SC 29072 In-person class-room training to help prepare you for the FAA part 107 Written Exam. Class fee does not include the FAA exam fee. info@CarolinaDroneAcademy.com$520.00