Tue, Aug 31|
Rock Hill - York County Airport (KUZA)
FAA part 107 Exam Prep Rock Hill, SC. Aug 31-Sept 1, 2021
Aug 31- Sept 1, 2021. National Award Winning Drone Training 2 day class to help prepare you for the FAA part 107 Written Exam. Fee for class, workbook, handouts, practice exam, take home questions, and checklists is $579. Registration closes Aug 24. NOTE: FAA min age is 16.
Time & Location
Aug 31, 2021, 8:00 AM EDT – Sep 01, 2021, 5:30 PM EDT
Rock Hill - York County Airport (KUZA), 550 Airport Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29732, USA
About the Event
Pre-class material will be sent to you electronically about 1 week prior to class. Familiarity with this material and the terminology will greatly improve your understanding of the class, and results reflect higher test scores amongst students who review the material ahead of class.
Two day Class
Aug 31 @ 0800-530
Sept 1 @ 0800-530
CAROLINA DRONE ACADEMY FAA part 107 test prep class assists our students to prepare for the FAA part 107 written exam. This class covers the FAA defined areas for the Remote Pilot Certification Test to help you become a Drone Pilot.
- FAA 14 CFR part 107 Regulations
- Airspace Classification, Requirements, Sectional Maps, & Restrictions
- Aviation Weather Reports along with the Effect of Weather on UAS Flights
- Impact of Weight, Balance, & Load Factor on Aircraft Performance
- Inspection Procedures, Risk Mitigation & Emergencies
- Airport Operations & Radio Communications
- Q&A with FAA Certificated Chief Pilot
- Sample FAA Test Questions to help in your preparation
FAA 107 Test Prep Rock Hill SC
Aug 31- Sept 1, 2021 Location is Rock Hill - York County Airport 550 Airport Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29732 In-person class-room training to help prepare you for the FAA part 107 Written Exam. NOTE: FAA minimum age requirements for Remote pilot Certification is 16 years old. This course will explain how to register for the FAA Exam. Our fee does not include the FAA exam fee. info@CarolinaDroneAcademy.com$579.00