Tue, Nov 01|
Jim Hamilton - LB Owens Airport (KCUB)
FAA part 107 Exam Prep Columbia, SC. Nov 1-2, 2022
Nov 1-2, 2022. National Award Winning Drone Training 2 day class to help prepare you for the FAA part 107 Written Exam. Fee for class, workbook, handouts, practice exam, take home questions, and checklists is $648. Registration closes Oct 27 for workbook printing. NOTE: FAA min age is 16.
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2022, 8:00 AM EDT – Nov 02, 2022, 5:30 PM EDT
Jim Hamilton - LB Owens Airport (KCUB), 1400 Jim Hamilton Blvd, Columbia, SC 29205, USA
About the Event
Pre-class material will be emailed to you about 1 week prior to the class. Familiarity with this material and the terminology will greatly improve your understanding of the class, and results reflect higher test scores amongst students who review the material ahead of class.
CLASS SIZE LIMITED TO 8 STUDENTS
Two day Class
Oct 1 @ 0800-530
Oct 2 @ 0800-530
CAROLINA DRONE ACADEMY FAA part 107 test prep class assists our students to prepare for the FAA part 107 written exam. This class covers the FAA defined areas for the Remote Pilot Certification Test to help you become a Drone Pilot.
- FAA 14 CFR part 107 Regulations
- Airspace Classification, Requirements, Sectional Maps, & Restrictions
- Aviation Weather Reports along with the Effect of Weather on UAS Flights
- Impact of Weight, Balance, & Load Factor on Aircraft Performance
- Inspection Procedures, Risk Mitigation & Emergencies
- Airport Operations & Radio Communications
- Q&A with FAA Certificated Chief Pilot
- Sample FAA Test Questions to help in your preparation
FAA 107 Test Prep Columbia SC
Nov 1-2, 2022 Location is Jim Hamilton - LB Owens Airport (CUB) 1400 Jim Hamilton Blvd, Columbia, SC 29205 In-person class-room training to help prepare you for the FAA part 107 Written Exam. NOTE: FAA minimum age requirements for Remote pilot Certification is 16 years old. Class fee does not include the FAA exam fee. info@CarolinaDroneAcademy.com