Thu, Nov 29|
Jim Hamilton - LB Owens Airport (CUB)
FAA part 107 Classroom Prep Columbia, SC - KCUB Airport November 2018
Drone Pilot License Exam Prep: Nov 29-30. SC's leading Drone Training to help prepare you for the FAA part 107 Written Exam. We cover all of the FAA topics for the Remote Pilot Certification in these two days. NOTE: FAA min age requirements for Remote pilot Certification is 16 years old.
Time & Location
Nov 29, 2018, 8:30 AM – Nov 30, 2018, 5:00 PM
Jim Hamilton - LB Owens Airport (CUB), 1400 Jim Hamilton Blvd, Columbia, SC 29205, USA
About the Event
Upon registration and payment, the class workbook will be sent to you. This workbook includes suggested reading and material to review in advance of the class along with the sections for note taking during the class. Familiarity with this material and terms will greatly improve your understanding of the class and results in higher test scores amongst students who review the material ahead of class.
Two day Class:
November 29 08:30 - 5:00 pm
November 30 08:30 - 5:00 pm
CAROLINA DRONE ACADEMY FAA part 107 test prep class assists our students to prepare for the FAA part 107 written exam. This class covers the FAA defined areas for the Remote Pilot Certification Test to help you become a Drone Pilot.
- FAA 14 CFR part 107 Regulations
- Airspace Classification, Requirements, Sectional Maps, & Restrictions
- Aviation Weather Reports along with the Effect of Weather on UAS Flights
- Impact of Weight, Balance, & Load Factor on Aircraft Performance
- Inspection Procedures, Risk Mitigation & Emergencies
- Airport Operations & Radio Communications
- Q&A with FAA Certificated Chief Pilot
- Sample FAA Test Questions to help in your preparation
FAA 107 Test Prep Columbia SC
Location is Jim Hamilton–L.B. Owens Airport 1400 Jim Hamilton Blvd, Columbia, SC 29205 In-person class-room training to help prepare you for the FAA part 107 Written Exam. NOTE: FAA minimum age requirements for Remote pilot Certification is 16 years old. This course covers all of the necessary FAA topics for the remote pilot exam. The FAA charges an additional exam fee of $150. info@CarolinaDroneAcademy.com