FAA part 107 Classroom Prep Columbia, SC - KCUB Airport April 23-24, 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Upon registration and payment, class workbook will be sent to you. This workbook includes suggested reading and material to review in advance of the class. Familiarity with this material and terms will greatly improve your understanding of the class and results reflect higher test scores amongst students who review the material ahead of class.
Two day Class:
April 23 08:30 - 5:30 pm
April 24 08:30 - 5:30 pm
CAROLINA DRONE ACADEMY FAA part 107 test prep class assists our students to prepare for the FAA part 107 written exam. This class covers the FAA defined areas for the Remote Pilot Certification Test to help you become a Drone Pilot.
- FAA 14 CFR part 107 Regulations
- Airspace Classification, Requirements, Sectional Maps, & Restrictions
- Aviation Weather Reports along with the Effect of Weather on UAS Flights
- Impact of Weight, Balance, & Load Factor on Aircraft Performance
- Inspection Procedures, Risk Mitigation & Emergencies
- Airport Operations & Radio Communications
- Q&A with FAA Certificated Chief Pilot
- Sample FAA Test Questions to help in your preparation