Wed, Jul 29|
Hampton Inn Winston-Salem Hanes Mall
FAA part 107 Classroom Exam Prep Winston-Salem, NC. July 29-30, 2020
July 29-30, 2020. National Award Winning Drone Training 2 day class to help prepare you for the FAA part 107 Written Exam. 100% Pass Rate*. Fee for class, workbook, handouts, practice exam, take home questions, and checklists is $579. Registration closes July 22. NOTE: FAA min age is 16.
Time & Location
Jul 29, 2020, 8:00 AM EDT – Jul 30, 2020, 5:30 PM EDT
Hampton Inn Winston-Salem Hanes Mall, 1990 Hampton Inn Ct, Winston-Salem, NC 27103, USA
About the Event
Pre-class material will be emailed to you about 1 week prior to the class. Familiarity with this material and the terminology will greatly improve your understanding of the class, and results reflect higher test scores amongst students who review the material ahead of class.
CLASS SIZE LIMITED TO 9 STUDENTS
Two day Class
July 29 @ 0800-530
July 30 @ 0800-530
CAROLINA DRONE ACADEMY FAA part 107 test prep class assists our students to prepare for the FAA part 107 written exam. This class covers the FAA defined areas for the Remote Pilot Certification Test to help you become a Drone Pilot.
- FAA 14 CFR part 107 Regulations
- Airspace Classification, Requirements, Sectional Maps, & Restrictions
- Aviation Weather Reports along with the Effect of Weather on UAS Flights
- Impact of Weight, Balance, & Load Factor on Aircraft Performance
- Inspection Procedures, Risk Mitigation & Emergencies
- Airport Operations & Radio Communications
- Q&A with FAA Certificated Chief Pilot
- Sample FAA Test Questions to help in your preparation
*100% Pass Rate for students who took their exam within 30 days of the class.
FAA107 Test Prep Winston-Salem
July 29-30, 2020 Location is Hampton Inn Hanes Mall 1990 Hampton Inn Court Winston-Salem, NC 27103 In-person class-room training to help prepare you for the FAA part 107 Written Exam. NOTE: FAA minimum age requirements for Remote pilot Certification is 16 years old. Our fee does not include the FAA exam fee. info@CarolinaDroneAcademy.com