Thu, Dec 05|
Spartanburg Downtown Memorial Airport
FAA part 107 Classroom Exam Prep Spartanburg, SC. December 5-6, 2019
National Award Winning Drone Training 2 day class to help prepare you for the FAA part 107 Written Exam. 100% Pass Rate*. NOTE: FAA min age is 16.
Time & Location
Dec 05, 2019, 8:00 AM EST – Dec 06, 2019, 5:30 PM EST
Spartanburg Downtown Memorial Airport, 500 Ammons Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29306, USA
About the Event
Pre-class material will be sent to you about 2 weeks prior to class. Familiarity with this material and the terminology will greatly improve your understanding of the class, and results reflect higher test scores amongst students who review the material ahead of class.
Two day Class
December 5 0800-530
December 6 0800-530
CAROLINA DRONE ACADEMY FAA part 107 test prep class assists our students to prepare for the FAA part 107 written exam. This class covers the FAA defined areas for the Remote Pilot Certification Test to help you become a Drone Pilot.
- FAA 14 CFR part 107 Regulations
- Airspace Classification, Requirements, Sectional Maps, & Restrictions
- Aviation Weather Reports along with the Effect of Weather on UAS Flights
- Impact of Weight, Balance, & Load Factor on Aircraft Performance
- Inspection Procedures, Risk Mitigation & Emergencies
- Airport Operations & Radio Communications
- Q&A with FAA Certificated Chief Pilot
- Sample FAA Test Questions to help in your preparation
*100% Pass Rate for students who take their exam within 30 days of the class.
FAA 107 Test Prep Columbia SC
July 23-24, 2019 Location is Jim Hamilton–L.B. Owens Airport 1400 Jim Hamilton Blvd, Columbia, SC 29205 In-person class-room training to help prepare you for the FAA part 107 Written Exam. NOTE: FAA minimum age requirements for Remote pilot Certification is 16 years old. This course will explain how to register for the FAA Exam. Our fee does not include the FAA exam fee of $150. info@CarolinaDroneAcademy.com