FAA part 107 Classroom Exam Prep Jacksonville, FL. Jan 19-20, 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
CLASS SIZE LIMITED TO 7 STUDENTS
All classes will comply with applicable COVID-19 mandates.
Pre-class material will be emailed to you about 1 week prior to the class. Familiarity with this material and the terminology will greatly improve your understanding of the class, and results reflect higher test scores amongst students who review the material ahead of class.
Two day Class
Jan 19 @ 0800-530
Jan 20 @ 0800-530
CAROLINA DRONE ACADEMY FAA part 107 test prep class assists our students to prepare for the FAA part 107 written exam. This class covers the FAA defined areas for the Remote Pilot Certification Test to help you become a Drone Pilot.
- FAA 14 CFR part 107 Regulations
- Airspace Classification, Requirements, Sectional Maps, & Restrictions
- Aviation Weather Reports along with the Effect of Weather on UAS Flights
- Impact of Weight, Balance, & Load Factor on Aircraft Performance
- Inspection Procedures, Risk Mitigation & Emergencies
- Airport Operations & Radio Communications
- Q&A with FAA Certificated Chief Pilot
- Sample FAA Test Questions to help in your preparation
*100% Pass Rate for students who took their exam within 30 days of the class.
- FAA107 Test Prep Jacksonville$579$5790$0